The Graduate Studies and Research Sector at Suez Canal University seeks to offer modern postgraduate programs that contribute effectively to preparing
University and professional cadres qualified to compete in the scientific, literary and educational fields, in addition to supporting applied scientific research related to the development of human and natural resources, infrastructure development, the Canal Society and Sinai, and providing scientific solutions to its problems.
- To become a center of excellence in the field of applied scientific research and scientific innovation.
- That the university achieve a prominent position in the global ranking of universities.
- That the university assume a leading role in building partnerships and supporting cooperation with universities and international research centers.
- Contribute to providing practical solutions to the problems and needs of the Canal and Sinai region.
- Providing the appropriate environment for learning and raising the level of the university cadres, including researchers and faculty members in the various universities.
- Encouraging enrollment in graduate studies programs for graduates to continue their studies after graduation and attracting human cadres coming to Egypt from various Arab countries and some countries of the world.