The Central Administration for arrivals Students Affairs of the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education Call for applying for study in Egyptian universities and institutes for arrivals students for the academic this year as part of an initiative to study in Egypt launched by the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education
Terms of applying
- Applicant must be a non-Egyptian national (foreign)
- The student should apply through the website of the arrivals student coordination system at https://www.wafeden.gov.eg or access the same link through the website of the Cultural Affairs and Missions Section at the Ministry. mohe-casm.edu.eg bearing in mind that the student will register his / her name according to the passport.
- The student must have a secondary or equivalent.
- Complete the required papers and documents.
Required papers to submit on the official website:
- Copy of the academic certificate.
- Copy of valid passport.
Documents required for submission to the Central Department of arrivals Student Affairs of the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education:
- The origin of the secondary certificate or equivalent certificate.
- Copy of valid passport .
- Six recent personal photos.
- Result of aptitude test for the faculties that require this test.
- Payment receipt for applying services on site 1500 (Egyptian pound only).
- Copy of the initial nomination submitted through the official website.
How to apply
The application is submitted electronically through the following link:
https://www.wafeden.gov.eg during announcement period
the required documents are submitted to the Central Administration of arrivals Student Affairs (7 Dr. Ibrahim Abou El Naga St., El Safarat District, Nasr City, Cairo)
For inquiries: you can send an e-mail to the Central Department for Student Affairs at email@example.com or call 19064