Steps for online registration
- Manual registration in the Student Activities Building.
- Online registration at the University Education Development Center.
- The student must bring a certificate of success in high school.
- The student must bring a national ID card or a mechanized birth certificate.
Manual registration in the Student Activities Building
The first step
- The student goes to the Student Activities Building: (Reception and Manual Recording of Desires).
- Request form and student handbook are obtained.
- The hall supervisors direct the students on how to fill out the wishes form and respond to inquiries and questions without interfering with the student's selection of his desires.
- The desires form is to be filled out manually (all choices must be recorded in the desires form)
- The student must make sure that the printed password is present at the bottom of the success form.
- The student must take into account the rules of geographical distribution when choosing desires.
Online registration at the University Education Development Center
The second step
- After filling out the wishes form manually, the student goes to the University Development Center to register the wishes electronically, alone, without a guardian or any accompanying person.
- The student goes to the reception hall until the call to him.
- The student goes to the registration hall to enter the wishes electronically on the coordination website.
- Students are instructed on how to enter the wishes electronically through the hall supervisors.
- After completing the entry of all desires, the student registers his name in the registration list in the hall.
- A notice of desires that has been registered electronically is printed and delivered to the student.
- In the event of any problems with the entry, the student goes to the Coordination Department office at the Development Center to solve the problems.
- The student exits through the exit door of the development center.
Working hours from 9 am to 3 pm