E-learning center Mission
Supporting E-learning in the university by converting undergraduate courses to E-Courses and broadcast it through the University website on the Internet, and checks its quality and encouraging scientific research in this type of learning, and publishing a culture of e-learning.
A method for delivery of information to the learner using computer ,networking and multimedia concluding audio, video, graphics, , search mechanisms , electronic libraries and portals in the shortest time , with less effort and more useful. E-learning and does not eliminate the role of the teacher and the educational institution but its reformulate the role of each other.
E–learning project activities
- Helping faculty members in the preparation of E-courses according to the proper educational foundation.
- Training faculty members and university students on E-learning methods.
- Promoting for E-learning culture between faculty members and university students
- Verification E-learning quality in the university
- Supporting university in using technology in developing and updating the educational process.
- Provide advice to the development of the educational process at the university in the framework of the development plans. ،
- Awareness the educational system (faculty members, university students, and the educational institution and the community) of the importance, quality and the effectiveness of e-learning, to create interaction between this system.
- Develop the skills and abilities of students to communicate with others and interact with the variables of age
- Provide multiple and varied sources of information allow opportunities for comparison, discussion, analysis and evaluation
- Encourage scientific research in the field of E-learning
- Establishment equipped labs at university branches to enable students to use E-courses within the university.
- Work like experience house to contribute to foreign institutions development processes which relevant with objectives and message center, and with funding from the beneficiaries
- Hold workshops and periodical training courses to faculty members and university students to publish E-learning culture
- Increase the number of produced courses at center and raising their efficiency.
- Interaction with the surrounding environment at the university and cooperation with institutions relevant with objectives and message center.
To visit the E-learning site Click here